Vincent Bowyer, a Complementary health practitioner since 2002, has been helping many hundreds of people find relief from pain and leading many to a more vibrant health. In his clinic he uses both RITM SCENAR and physioKEY devices.
Vincent was involved in the formation of the SCENAR Therapist Association of Australasia Inc. Elected as its inaugural President, he has held that position since 2007. He designed and developed the world's highest professional standard for SCENAR practitioners , which is the CSP® designation. He was instrumental in the set up of the North American SCENAR Association, and continues to passionately seek unity and collaboration among SCENAR associations across the globe.
Trained by Australia's Chris Mortensen, Vince has attended master classes under Prof. Alexander Tarakanov, Prof. Alexander Revenko and Dr. Galina Subottina. By special invitation he participated in the international SCENAR trainers forum in Switzerland led by Prof. Revenko, which included SCENAR practitioners from Europe, Africa, Australia and North America.
Vincent trains practitioners in the science and art of SCENAR not only across Australia, but also in New Zealand, Norfolk Island and Bahrain.
Current association memberships
- Complementary Medicine Association (CMA)
- Naturopaths & Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA)
- Association of Massage Therapists Ltd.
- SCENAR Therapist Association Australasia
- Certified SCENAR Practitioner®
- Bachelor Theology
- Advanced Diploma in Naturopathy
- Dip. Financial Planning
- Dip. Remedial Massage
- Cert IV Training & Assessment
- Ritm AU Certified SCENAR Trainer
- Ongoing: Advanced Diploma in Western Herbal Medicine