Full voting rights at STAA General Meetings
As a SCENAR practitioner, you are part of one of Australia’s most dynamic and fastest growing professions. To become a Member, candidates are required to meet the following initial requirements:
- Level 2 Scenar Training by a STAA Approved Training Organisation
- Successfully completed 1 Year (equivalent to 100hrs) Anatomy & Physiology as approved by STAA
Members are required to agree to adhere to the Code of conduct for unregistered health practitioners as well as STAA’s Code of ethics and rules of professional conduct. This demonstrates to the public that the candidate has agreed to provide personal SCENAR Therapy in the patient’s best interest and to act in accordance with the highest ethical and professional standards for the practice of SCENAR therapy.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- Current Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance cover, minimum $M2.
- On-going CPD (Continuing Professional Development) requirements = 20 hours per calendar year.