Therapysure and their underwriting team at CGU Professional Risks have combined their Professional Indemnity Insurance (Malpractice) with their Public and Products Liability Policy to create a Policy specifically for Alternative Therapists at a fantastic price.
CGU Professional Risks Policy for Alternative Therapy is quick and hassle free to arrange. We keep administration to a minimum and do not waste your time asking you to complete pages of unnecessary questions.
The policy features:
• Unlimited retroactive cover (this provides cover for work done by you in the past)
• Extended definition of “Insured” includes cover for employees, former employees, incoming Principal’s and more
by an Insured:
• Worldwide Territorial Limit – so, work you do outside of Australia and NZ is also covered
• Automatic reinstatement of the Sum Insured
• Run off cover (continuous cover even after you have ceased trading or sold your business)
• Teacher’s Liability
• Legal representation Costs
CGU Professional Risks, a division of CGU Insurance Ltd, have been underwriting Professional Indemnity for 20 years. Choosing to insure with TherapySure and CGU guarantees you will be dealing with a trusted group of companies, along with the security that you are insured with one if Australia’s leading general insurance groups
To find out more visit their website Therapysure.com.