Insurances[/mp_heading] [/mp_span][/mp_row][mp_row][mp_span col=”12″][mp_text margin=”none,none,none,none”]
It is a requirement of membership that Associate-practitioners, Members and CSPs have appropriate PI cover, which is endorsed with ‘SCENAR or ‘SCENAR therapy’ and which lists this association on the document of currency.
We have several insurers that recognise our association and provide good low cost cover.
How do they differ?
- They each have different premiums. Some are cheaper than others.
- Therapysure and Insurance house can be set up online.
How much insurance cover do I need?
We can’t answer that question for you but our minimum requirements are as follows:
- [one_third]Certified SCENAR Practitioner[/one_third][two_third_last]$5Million[/two_third_last]
- [one_third]Associate Practitioner[/one_third][two_third_last]$2Million[/two_third_last]
- [one_third]Associate (non-practitioner)[/one_third] [two_third_last]Nil[/two_third_last]
Not all these cover NZ residents
Both Therapysure and Arthur J. Gallagher ( formerly OAMPS) cover is also available to our New Zealand members at rates better than those achieved locally.
For more information and prices and/or to complete or download proposal forms, please click on each below:[/mp_text][/mp_span][/mp_row] [one_third][/one_third] [one_third][/one_third] [one_third_last] [/one_third_last]