Next week we will be announcing the program for the 4th SCENAR Australasian conference to be held at Coolangatta from April 18th. What a line up!
- Practical protocols from Irina Kossovskaia (Canada)
- Iveta Iontcheva-Barehmi (USA) will be sharing from her experiences in Dentistry
- Phil Hanney (NSW) will be demonstrating how he uses SCENAR with Myotherapy
- Michael Unakafov (Russia) will be introducing us to Ritm’s electro-diagnostic, RISTA
- Jörg Prinz (NZ) on the importance of signs and symptoms
- The “Root Dr”, Rob Santich (NSW) on SCENAR and herbal medicine
- Dr Iosif Semikatov (Russia) – SCENAR expertise – prognosis
- Adam Gibson (NSW) on Marketing
- Binsei Kobayashi (Japan) – SCENAR meridian techniques
- Joyce McSwan (Qld) Medicare’s approach to PAIN management
- Margarita Gurevich (NSW) presenting a case study on Dyspepsia
- Vincent Bowyer (Kenya) on converting massage clients to SCENAR advocates
The program will be announced next week, watch your emails.
There will be both plenary sessions, where all delegates will attend and also breakout sessions so you won’t feel crowded. As you register, we will be asking for an indication of which topics are of most interest to you so we can allocate correct room sizes.
Early bird rates will be offered plus reduced rates for STAA members. Special rates for accommodation at the venue have been negotiated.
If you have any questions please contact Christine Bowyer on Conference@scenar.org.au